TAKE YOUR RECORDINGS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
No matter which genre you’re looking to get mixed, whether It is some heavy rock or a clean acoustic song, I’m here to take your recordings and turn them into the song they deserve to become. Rest assured, your hard work will be in good hands with me.
I’m a musician and record producer as well as a mixer and I have experience in every aspect of the process of making music mainly with indie artists. I have recently started offering online mixing and mastering services and I hope to help you make your music the best it can be.
I’m here to provide a unique and professional perspective when it comes to mixing your music and actively aim to give helpful creative input when needed. I’m a mixing engineer who is always ready for a challenge, and I enjoy working on complex projects that require big efforts and the use of different skills. If delivering great sound is what you’re looking for, then check out my audio samples, review my rates, and if you think we’re a good fit, get in touch with the contact form below.
I look forward to hearing your music!
Before & After Samples
- 01.https://www.alainfigueroa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/We-Got-Time.wavWe Got TimeThe Kominas0:57s1audio/wav80
- 02.https://www.alainfigueroa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Carpe-W-Remasters.wavCarpe DiemCharles' Portrait0:45s2audio/wav80
- 03.https://www.alainfigueroa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Sing-My-Way.wavSing My WayAsh Gale0:37s3audio/wav80
- 04.https://www.alainfigueroa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/So-Stoned.wavSo StonedThin Lips0:52s4audio/wav80
- 05.https://www.alainfigueroa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Green-Yellow.wavGreen & YellowThe Dove & The Wolf0:36s5audio/wav80
- 06.https://www.alainfigueroa.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Enter-Light.wavEnter LightJesse Hale Moore0:58s6audio/wav80
Upload & Send
Upload your tracks through any file transfer service like Wetransfer of Dropbox.
I get to work on the song. The turnaround time varies depending on the complexity of the song and the revision process.
Listen to the mix in multiple sets of speakers. Take your time and take notes of the things you would like to change if there is any.
Send me your revisions.
Once you are completely satisfied with the mix, I print it and send it to you
Services & Pricing
Standard Mix & Master
Standard Package – $200 per song. Unlimited tracks. 3 Revisions included.
Acoustic Mix – $150 per song. Perfect for songs with few tracks. 3 Revisions included.
“At first I was concerned about the quality of the work, since it was so cheap. But quickly I found myself really comfortable during the studio session and the whole process was very calm. He gave me great feedback and we came up with a professional final product. Alain is passionate and pays great attention to detail. I am really happy with the result of our collaboration and I’m excited to see what out next project will be.”
“Sound engineering is a complete art form in itself. There’s so much that comes into account when searching for the “right sound”. It was nice to have someone who knows and understands you and helps you to get that sound. We had a lot of fun making our record and we also learned a lot in the process, We couldn’t recommend him more highly.”
How does the process work?
1. Get in touch with the contact form below. We can talk about your influences and vision for the project and see if we’re a good fit
2. After a 50% advance, I get to work on the song
3. Revision Process & mix approval
4. Completion of payment and delivery of final mix.
What's a typical turnaround time?
The turnaround time is determined by a lot of factors, like the number and quality of the tracks and the revision process. But in average it’s about 3-4 days per song.
How many revisions are included?
Three per song, usually it only takes a couple.